Mar 6, 2014

The Secret Diamond Sisters (The Secret Diamond Sisters,#1)

the secret diamond sisters.
The Secret Diamond Sisters,#1
Michelle Madow.

Publisher:Harlequin Teen.
Publication Date:February 25,2014.
Genre:YA Contemporary|Romance.
Format|Pages:EBook|382.
Source: Goodreads|Owned

☆☆☆☆






SUMMARY
Savannah. Courtney. Peyton. 

The three sisters grew up not knowing their father and not quite catching a break. But it looks like their luck is about to change when they find out the secret identity of their long-lost dad—a billionaire Las Vegas hotel owner who wants them to come live in a gorgeous penthouse hotel suite. Suddenly the Strip's most exclusive clubs are all-access, and with an unlimited credit card each, it should be easier than ever to fit right in. But in a town full of secrets and illusion, fitting in is nothing compared to finding out the truth about their past.
 
 
Michelle Madow has done it once again. I have been fan of her since Transcend Times series which I loved, and even became friends with her online. I was eager for this book to come out; it seemed my type of book. The Secret Diamond Sisters was a book I had feeling that I was going to love from start. I was right, from the first page till the last page, I was hooked. It reminded me a bit of Gossip Girl series but with a different, more unique spin. When I reached the last book, I wished the second one would be out already. I wanted see what happen with Savannah, Courtney and Peyton and I was curious what Madison was up to. The ending was filled with suspense, filling reader with curiosity. How can you not love book like that? I know that I did. 

Diamond Sisters : I loved their last name, Diamond. It’s pretty and unique, who wouldn’t want read book with Diamond as their last name? Out of all sisters, Courtney was my favorite. To me, she seemed the more confident, more responsible sister, the one who kept her sisters in check. I think that she felt it was her duty to look out after them, especially after what happened with their mother. The three of them went through a lot with their mother, the drinking. To me it seems that Courtney and Peyton are the one who seen her at her worst, especially Peyton. Despite their different feelings towards their father, in the end they were there for each other. The three of them had a special bond that not many siblings have. I loved how protective Peyton and Courtney were of Savannah. To me they were more than sisters, they were best friends. 

Madison: I had mixed feelings about her. I was between liking her and hating her. By end of the book I decided that I liked her, despite what she did to Savannah but in a way I understood why she did what she did. I believe that she felt threatened by them. She was probably one of the girls who guys keeps running after, till they showed up. I also think that she might possibly have feelings for both Oliver and Damien. I know for fact that both of them care deeply for her, even if Oliver won’t show it. Whever Oliver and Madison were together, way that he watched, I had a feeling that he felt more for her then he was telling her. 


I loved fact that it took place in Vegas, I had always wanted to go there. The descriptions of everything, including the hotel were so vivid, I felt that I was actually there. It made me want to go there even more. 


The Secret Diamond Sisters is filled with friendship, gossip, secrets, romance, and suspense. A series that will take your breath away. I’m excited what adventures are in store for everyone next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon