Nov 17, 2017

Passion(Fallen,#3)

☆☆☆

passion.
Fallen,#3
lauren kate.

Publisher  Delacorte Press.
Publication Date: June 14,2011.
Genre: YA Fantasy|Romance.
Format|Pages: Hardcover|420.
 Source:  Goodreads|Library.









 CONTAINS SPOILERS



Every single lifetime, I'll choose you. Just as you have chosen me. Forever.’



Luce would die for Daniel. And she has. Over and over again. Throughout time, Luce and Daniel have found each other, only to be painfully torn apart: Luce dead, Daniel left broken and alone. But perhaps it doesn’t need to be that way . . . Luce is certain that something – or someone – in a past life can help her in her present one. So she begins the most important journey of this lifetime . . . going back eternities to witness firsthand her romances with Daniel . . . and finally unlock the key to making their love last.



Cam and the legions of angels and Outcasts are desperate to catch Luce, but none are as frantic as Daniel. He chases Luce through their shared pasts, terrified of what might happen if she rewrites history. Because their romance for the ages could go up in flames . forever. 



 





Breathtaking.



I almost have no words, to describe how I am feeling about this book, this series. I didn’t think that it was possible to fall in love with these books even more. I was wrong, I have fallen in love more than I was. I feel like every book and I fall a bit more in love with this magical story. PASSION wasn’t any different. I loved it from beginning to the end and afterwards found myself thinking about the story for hours after. Not only that, but I wished that I had the next book in series, to find out what would happen next. It’s one of those series that I wished I read when I first started hearing about it. Now I know why so many were talking about. It’s magical, thrilling love story. I don’t think that I have read a love story quite like this one. Not that I know off. I wondered if maybe Luce could find a way to stop their curse, to keep herself from dying every time. At same time, I wonder if there danger for her traveling that way and possibility of changing past and if that would mess things up for her and Daniel.



Of course I loved fact that one of her travels took place in Russia, considering that I am from there. It was easier for me to picture the location. From moment that I read FALLEN I loved the realthionship between Daniel and Luce, despite how tragically it seemed to end for both of them each other. It was love. I did not realize how much both of them had gone through, not until Luce’s travel. How much of Luce’s death , Daniel had seen, how many times he had to mourn her death. I don’t know how he managed to handle it all this time. I feel like I wouldn’t been able to if I were in his situation, I wouldn’t be able to handle that much pain. What Luce and Daniel have is meaning of true love. I am hoping that the two of them would be able to find how to get past, because honestly I am not sure how much of it Daniel can handle until he had enough. There is so much one person can handle, even an angel. I am rooting for both of them. I hope that they can find their happiness soon.



LAUREN KATE had taken my breath away, by another astonishing addition to the Fallen Series and I cannot wait how it all ends, what other challenges and adventures everyone will face. Especially Luce and Daniel. I will highly recommend this series to any fantasy and romance lovers. You won’t put it down. A must read.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon