Feb 25, 2018

The Vampire Trick (Dark World: Vampire Wish,#3)

☆☆☆
the vampire Trick.
Dark World : The Vampire Wish, #3
 michelle madow.

Publisher  Dreamscape
Publication Date: September 7,2017.
Genre:YA Fantasy |Romance.
Format|Pages: Ebook|242.
 Source:  Goodreads|Bought












 CONTAINS SPOILERS


In a kingdom full of secrets, no one can be trusted.



Annika’s life was flipped upside down when she was kidnapped by vampires to become a blood slave in their hidden kingdom of the Vale. Now, the powerful witch Geneva has disguised her as a vampire princess, and Annika’s living in the palace to compete for Prince Jacen’s hand in marriage. But her quest to become his bride is just a facade. Her real goal? Kill the vampire queen Laila so the kingdom crumbles and she can set the human blood slaves free.



When rebellious wolves attack the town, they leave a trail of vampire corpses in their wake, declaring war upon the Vale. But the wolves didn’t act alone. Someone on the inside is helping them, making everyone a suspect. And one major player won’t make it out alive 



 






Wow. I don’t even know what to think right now. There is a lot emotion that going through me at this moment. It was…intriguing.



I am aware by now that Vampire Wish series has twists. Even I did not see that ending coming, I feel like I am in shock, along with everyone else. When Laila gave her that stake after Annika told her what her plan was, it never entered my mind that she would actually kill her. I was sure it would be end of Annika, last what I or anyone else expected for her to succeed. There was a part of me, that re-read the sentence couple times as to make sure that I read it right. I was in shock. I found myself thinking about it for a while after I finished the book. I couldn’t help but wonder, What will happen now that she’s dead? What does Jacen think of all this? I knew that I had to pick up next book in series right away. I wanted to see what would happen with everyone else next, especially Annika.



I loved the first two book in Vampire Wish series, but out of books I read so far, THE VAMPIRE TRICK was my favorite one, at least so far. I think it has the most stunning, mysterious cover than the other two had. Just the cover, and the title will drawn you into the story right away. I have that feeling that each book pulls you more into a story, to the point where you must force yourself to pull away from the story. I couldn’t. 2 more chapters turned into me reading for five more hours. I was glad that I started this on Friday night so I could read longer. Before I even realized I had reached the end out and was picking up the next book in series. There are few vampire series in past that I fell in love with. I know that Vampire Wish made it to the list as one of my all time favorite series. It’s a series that I know I will end up re-reading multiple times in the future.



Now, I can’t help but wonder what will happen between Annika and Jacen. She lied to him, I understood why she did. I could see that he was hurt that she didn’t, once it was revealed who Princess Ana was. I do hope that the two of them will reunite and find a way to each other. Even before Jacen found out that Princess Ana was Annika, there was a connection there. The two of them had a special bond since the two of them met. I am eager to see what happens between the two of them next. I wish that I read this series earlier than I have. If you love books about Vampires, you should check out Vampire Wish , it’s unlike any vampire book you read before. You will be hooked.



Be ready for thrilling ride.


1 comments:

Lily B said...

oh my this sounds so exciting, I added one of the books to my TBR a while ago, must find book 1!

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon