Mar 4, 2018

Every Day( Every Day,#1)

☆☆☆
every day.
Every Day, #1
 david levithan.

Publisher  Knopf Books
Publication Date: August 28,2012.
Genre:YA Fantasy |Romance.
Format|Pages: Ebook|322.
 Source:  Goodreads|Bought












 CONTAINS SPOILERS


Every day a different body. Every day a different life. Every day in love with the same girl.

There’s never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.



It’s all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with—day in, day out, day after day. 




 






There a lot of things that I loved about this book. I finished it in one day, because I couldn’t force myself to put it down. I didn’t want to put it down. I was so drawn into A’s story that when I reached the end, I felt a bit sad that such beautiful story was ending. I don’t think there was anything about EVERY DAY that I didn’t love. I know for fact that EVERY DAY is a story that is going to stay with me for a long time, a story that I will return and re-read multiple times. I had been wanting to read EVERY DAY for a while and I been hearing a lot about it. Now that I read it, I can tell why a lot of people were talking about. It’s such beautiful, yet heartbreaking story that you cannot help but fall in love with. I fell in love within the first few pages, I kept on reading because I wanted to see what would happen next. But as I reached the end I felt as I was saying goodbye to friends.



Rhiannon, their relationship if you could call it that, was unlike any others. I can’t imagine how hard it must be to love someone who was a different person every day, even if she knew that it was A. I feel that it’s harder to be with someone, to love them if they are different person every day. In the end, it’s like Rhiannon said, that he always leaves. I can’t imagine going through that heartbreak every day. I can understand Rhiannon’s hesitation about being with him. I know that it was hard for her to come to that decision. I can understand it thought and I think that if I were her I might done the same, I wouldn’t be able to do it either. However, I was still heartbroken for both of them. I was hoping that there would be a way around it. I cried at that part, but then how could I not? Those two had a connection, that Rhiannon didn’t even have with Justin.



EVERY DAY is a 2nd book I read by DAVID LEVITHAN , the first one was that he wrote with one of my favorite authors JOHN GREEN . After reading EVERY DAY I can’t wait to see what other adventures he has in story for me next. A beautiful, remarkable love story. If I could give this book more than 5 stars, I would because it deserves so much more. I just hope that the movie will be as amazing. There is part of me that wonders what happens with Rhiannon and A next. I felt like the two of them became my friends and I can’t help but be curious what waits for them next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Story For Dessert Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon